We are all new at this, so please be patient. If you don't see an answer to your question, contact us and let us know what you need. We will do our best, and probably post the answer below, so everyone can benefit.
At the top of this page click
Login → Create an Account (under the submit button).
Enter your name and the email you used when setting up your NCDCTA membership. You will be sent an email. Click on the link in the email and follow the instructions for setting up your online account. Once your online account is set up you can login using your new user name and password.
Click on the link above "Join Today!" and follow the instructions. You will be guided through several pages to gather your membership information.
Click on "
Login" and select "
Forgot your Username or Password". Follow the instructions to get a new password assigned.
No, you cannot login using your membership number and last name. Click on
How to: Set up an "Online Account" for instructions on how to set up an new online account.
All renewing members must "Join Today!" as if they are a new member. Once you have entered all your information you will receive a confirmation email. Your membership number will be linked to your profile by the Membership Secretary. You will receive a final confirmation email within 48 hours with your membership number and any additional information associated with your account.
Your membership becomes effective on the day your payment is received. If you pay using a credit card, your membership is effective immediately. If you pay with a check, your membership is effective when the check is received.
Membership refers to your membership to NCDCTA.
Your/my "Account" refers to your account at NCDCTA.org. Your account enables you to see your membership information, update it, and view members-only content.
Yes. Sign up today! Click "Join Today!" at the top of the website.
The Member Information Center (MIC) has:
- Home - Welcome message and some upcoming events.
- Subscriptions - Not Available
- Directory - Lists of active members and horses.
- Event - Your own calendar! All NCDCTA-recognized events. This is where organizers can add their events to the calendar (in compliance with the rules and pending approval).
- My Info - where you can view your personal information and update things like your phone number, email address, physical address, and more.
- Directory Listing(s) - Decide what you want to appear in your directory listing.
- Resources - Content only available to members!
- Monthly newsletters
- Monthly board meeting minutes
- Special member-only offers and announcements
There are no paper forms at NCDCTA.org. Online forms are provided for all communication, entries, submissions, and requests.
NCDCTA.org accepts credit cards and checks. If you wish to pay with a credit card you may do so immediately.
If you wish to pay with a check you may request the "Invoice" option. An electronic invoice will be sent to you. Please return it with your payment.
NCDCTA's membership year mirrors that of the USDF.
December 1 – November 30
E.g., the 2018 membership year will begin on December 1, 2017 and end on November 30, 2018.
The Horse of the Year (HOY) competition season begins on November 16 and ends on November 15.
E.g., the 2018 HOY year begins on November 16, 2017, and ends on November 15, 2018.
Annual Dues are as follows:
- Senior Individual - $47
- Jr/YR - $35
- Family Member - $27 (must reside at same address as Senior or Jr/YR member)