NCDCTA Capital Dressage Classic
Adult Team Competition
June 2 - 3, 2018
Hunt Horse Complex, Raleigh, NC
Official Qualifying Competition for the:
- 2018 Great American Insurance Group/USDF Regional Dressage Championships
"Official Qualifying Competition for:
- 2018 Adequan FEI North American Junior and Young Rider Championships presented by Gotham North;
- 2018 Children Dressage National Championship;
- 2018 USEF Pony Rider Dressage National Championship;
- 2018 AGCO/USEF Junior and Young Rider Dressage National Championships.
- 2018 USEF Young Adult "Brentina Cup" Dressage National Championship presented by Dressage Today.
- Official Qualifying Competition for the 2018 USEF Young and Developing Horse Dressage Championships.”
- 2018 CBLM Qualifier
- AQHA Approved – Earn AQHA Dressage Points
NCDCTA Junior Scholarships: Each scholarship will cover the cost of four classes and one stall.
SPONSORED SPECIAL AWARDS AND PRIZES
Sunday Sweepstakes Classes
Sweepstakes classes on Sunday will have an entry fee of $75. The third test of the level. Training through Fourth. These are separate classes marked as $$$$$Sweepstakes.
Classes 204, 214, 224, 244.
There will be $300 Prize money per class PLUS $25 Add Backs from each Entry.
Distribution Per Class: First Place = 50%, Second Place = 30% and Third Place = 20%
These classes are open to one and all!
If any of these classes are split the prize money distribution is for the entire class, not individual divisions.
Sweepstakes checks will be written to Owners of Record and mailed within 14 days after the show. SSN's will be required of Owner of Record to receive prize money. Be sure the owner's address is current and correct in the show office.
There will be construction on Trinity Road during the competition. Check Google Maps before you arrive!
James B. Hunt Jr. Horse Complex – 4601 Trinity Road, Raleigh, NC 27607
Sponsored By: NCDCTA
FREE Coffee and Breakfast Snacks Each Day
Night Watch & Braiding Services provided by Amy Struzzieri. 845 220 7206 or Brookesedge@aol.com
For Golf Carts, Contact Byron Unger email@example.com or 919-337-7456.