NCDCTA Competition Scholarships
Scholarship applications must be submitted by the following dates:
- Labor of Love: July 16
- Harvest Moon: August 6
- Autumn Leaves: September 10
New at NCDCTA.org
Calendar Updates and Additions (7/6/2018)
- Educational Event at Gable Acres in Huntersville: July 14! Click here for more information!
- Dressage at Lexington is NCDCTA-Recognized! Closing date is July 2. Click here...
- Adequan WHES expanded to two days: July 14-15, September 15-16 & October 13-14.
- July 28, 2018 - USDF Continuing Education in Dressage Judging Program: "Upgrade Your Judging Eye" with USEF "S" Judge Jodi Lees. Click here...
- August 11-12, 2018 - Clayton Fredericks - 2-day Stadium Jumping and XC Clinic. Click here...
Adventures of a Young Rider: Achen! (Updated 7/16/2018)
Click here for Anna's blog post.
HOY Update: 6/29/2018
NCDCTA News: Online Editions (6/26/2018)
Rule Change (6/25/2018)
Horse of the Year (HOY) competition year will be December 1 through November 30, beginning December 1, 2018.
The end of the 2018 HOY competition year will be extended from November 15 to November 30, 2018 to accommodate this rule change.
Adventures of a Young Rider
Anna Weniger's "Give Back" blog is a new addition to NCDCTA.org and will run through the end of 2018. Click the button below to go to Anna's Blog. Be sure to subscribe to the blog. Don't miss an update!
Welcome to the North Carolina Dressage and Combined Training Association. We have been established since 1976 and still growing strong. We are excited to unveil our new website with many new options and we understand this process has not been without glitches.
Amanda Miller, President